· Customization of content;
· Responding to customer service requests and similar communications from you; and
· Technical assistance.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION:
While we make reasonable efforts to ensure your information is processed and stored in a secure manner, we cannot guarantee the security of data transferred over the Internet and you assume the risk of any such transfer.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION:
Your information will be collected and stored in Shopify's secure data centers.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION:
· We may retain third party service providers in order to process your data in connection with the services provided on the Website (e.g., shipments, processing payments, logistics services, IT support, customer service or marketing communications). Third parties who perform these operations are only permitted to use the information provided to them to perform their function and for no other purpose. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
to receive a full list of third party providers who may receive your information.
· In the event there is a change in the corporate structure of Sweepstake Winners Ltd including, without limitation, by merger, consolidation, sale, liquidation, or transfer of substantial assets, we may, in our sole discretion, transfer, sell or assign users’ information collected on and through the Website to one or more affiliated or unaffiliated third parties or successor in interest.
· We may disclose a user’s information when required to do so to comply with applicable law or legal process or to respond to a request from law enforcement authorities. We may also provide your information where necessary for the defense of legal claims or for fraud prevention purposes.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES:
We provide hyperlinks to third party websites only for the convenience of our users and is not a recommendation that users access such third party websites. We do not guarantee the services or goods provided and sold by such third party websites to Internet users. You agree that your use of any third party website is at your sole risk and without warranties of any kind by Sweepstake Winners Ltd, implied or otherwise, including, but not limited to, warranties of title, fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability or non infringement. Under no circumstances shall Sweepstake Winners Ltd be lib le for damages arising from any transaction between you and any third party website or for any information appearing on third party websites.
INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM AND/OR SHARED WITH SOCIAL MEDIA SITES:
When accessing the Website through a third party social media site and/or application, we may access some of your information from your social media account, such as name, email address, profile picture, location, friend list, posts and/or likes. Please note that some aggregate information, that does not personally identify you, such as content viewed on the social media site/application, may also be collected by us if you access the Website through a third party social media site.
CHANGING, UPDATING OR REMOVING YOUR INFORMATION:
You may update, correct or remove your personal information at any time and free of charge by contacting us at email@example.com
. We may ask that you identify yourself and the information you wish to access, change or delete for security purposes, and we will comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable. By removing some of your information, you may not be able to access some of the Website’s features. We may keep some of your personal information if required by law and/or for recordkeeping purposes.
OPTING-OUT OF OUR NEWSLETTER AND EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS:
You may unsubscribe from any marketing communications by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” button included in all of our marketing communications or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do Not Track Signals
Our Website does not recognize Do Not Track signals. Some third parties may collect aggregate information about the users’ online activities over time and across websites when they use the Website. While this information does not include personally identifiable information, certain processing activities that combine aggregate information with other information in possession of such third parties could result in the identification of users.
While we do not sell products or services for purchase by children, we may sell children’s products or services for purchase by adults. If you are under 18 years old, you may use the Website only under the supervision of a parent or guardian. In accordance with the Federal Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), we do not knowingly collect, solicit or use personal information of children under the age of 13 provided without parental consent. Should we become aware that a user under the age of 13 has registered without verifiable parental consent, any such information will be deleted.